Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Smashed Potatoes


Tonight I made a pork tenderloin roast made in Mr. A.C. For our side dish we has smashed potatoes, a recipe from Pioneer Woman. The kids ate an entire bag of petite red potatoes and were asking for more! Greg missed this meal but we will be repeating it soon because the kids want more of these potatoes. Gabriella turned to me while we were eating dinner and thanked me for making such a good supper. She is growing to be a thankful person. Aaaah. So much better than when Griffin whines about dinner. Could the boy be any pickier??

Ok, I'm gonna be the first to admit...my picture doesn't look appetizing. But, trust me.....that's a fault of my photography skills. I mean lack of photography skills. My culinary abilities remain intact...not overflowing with skills, but intact. Just try the recipe.

My variation: dried chives from Penzeys.

No comments:

/* Google Analytics begins here this code is to be placed before the body tag of every page you want to track */ /* Google Analytics ends here*/